lunedì 6 dicembre 2010

Restaurant : La Cantina di Toia

Ok We Talk about Restaurant..
I was born in Prato near Florence so I go often to see my parents ..and there is a Restaurant you have absolutely go if you are near Florence...The name is LA CANTINA DI TOIA it was the home of Leonardo Da Vinci Granma...It absolutely Fantastic..and the must Piece is the BISTECCA FIORENTINA... Here is some Photos of Saturday...








































































You ca find It also on Facebook click here

1 commento:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous and my kind of place! Really want to go to Italy one day and when I do, I need to go visit this place! :) x x

    RispondiElimina

I love comments....c'mon leave me one!
xxx
Debora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...